Add your App to the Vungle Dashboard
Step 1. Navigate to the Application Section
First, Log in to your Vungle dashboard. Then navigate to the "Applications" tab on the left sidebar. There you will see an "Add Application" button.
Step 2. Set your App Details
1. Choose the platform in the "App Store" type and enter a custom name for your app in "Custom App Name"
2. Select the CheckBox depends on your app is live in the App Store or not. If your app is live, enter your app’s URL in the "Connect Your Live App" as it appears in the App Store or Google Play. If your app isn’t live yet, you can connect your app after it is live in the App Store or Google Play.
Note: If your app is not live on Apple Store or GooglePlay, you will not be able to use live ads for integration testing. You will only be able to use test ads for integration testing.
3. For each of the app’s types, you will need to click the COPPA compliance checkbox if your app targets children's audience as defined by the COPPA.
Edit App Settings in the Vungle Dashboard
Step 1. Choose your application
1. Navigate to the Application Section and choose your app
2. Click Edit App Settings
Step 2. Edit your App Settings
1. Choose the status of your app. There is 3 status of your app, Active(Only for the lived on Apple Store/Google Play), Test Mode, Inactive. If you want to know more about the Test Mode, please refer to this article.
2. Enter the Callback URL if you want to use the server to server way to return the rewards after the user watching a video completely. If you want to know more about this feature, please refer to this article.
3. You can set the Ad Force View, Operating System Version, Maximum Ad Duration, Video Download Options to optimize your ad experience.