This guide will run through a quick addition of our iOS SDK into a sample application with heyZap set up as the main advertising mediation layer.
A few notes before we get started…
- We’ll need to have heyZap set up in our app before getting started with this tutorial. For a step by step guide to do this, check out heyZap's getting started guide to iOS
- If you haven't already done so, head over to our dashboard and add your app to your account. You need to do this so that you can get your App ID that you’ll be adding to your app with our SDK. It’s in red on your app’s page.
Adding Vungle to heyZap in 4 Easy Steps
The fastest way to get up and running is going through heyZap's integration wizard
1. Select Vungle from the list of networks and click 'Continue'
2. If your app is currently in the App store then you can use the search to select your app and move onto the next step. If your app is not live yet you can enter your app information manually by clicking on the link below the search button. *Please note that the Bundle Identifier will not be modifiable after this point.
3. Add your Vungle API Key. If you have not yet requested one, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get one. Otherwise this can be found on the API documentation page.
4. Select iOS to be directed to heyZap's iOS Documentation.
From there you can follow heyZap's iOS Documentation that will include personalized code snippets that guide you through the integration process.