This guide runs through a quick addition of our Android SDK into a sample application with heyZap set up as the main advertising mediation layer.
A few notes before we get started…
- We’ll need to have heyZap set up in our app before getting started with this tutorial. For step-by-step instructions to do this, check out heyZap's getting started guide to Android.
- If you haven't already done so, head over to our dashboard and add your app to your account. You need to do this so that you can get your App ID, which you’ll be adding to your app with our SDK. It’s in red on your app’s page.
Adding Vungle to heyZap in 4 Easy Steps
The fastest way to get up and running is going through heyZap's integration wizard.
1. Select Vungle from the list of networks and click 'Continue'.
2. If your app is currently in the Google Play store then you can use the search to select your app and move on to the next step. If your app is not live yet, you can enter your app information manually by clicking on the link below the search button.
4. Select Android to be directed to heyZap's Android Documentation.
From there you can follow heyZap's Android Documentation, which will include personalized code snippets that guide you through the integration process.