This article guides you through a quick addition of the Vungle iOS SDK into a sample application with DoubleClick for Publishers set up as the main advertising mediation layer.
- You must have a Google AdSense account set up before starting with DoubleClick. To begin, sign up for an AdSense account..
- Sign up for a DFP Small Business or DFP Premium Solution account.
- If you haven't already done so, head over to the Vungle dashboard and add your app to your account. This is necessary in order to get your App ID. The App ID will be used to initialize Vungle within DoubleClick.
- Set up Vungle as an ad network company.
- We'll be following the instructions provided by DFP here.
- Now set up SDK Mediation creatives in the DFP UI. Refer to the article Add a new mobile creative for detailed instructions.
Note: Make sure to use "SDK Mediation" as the creative type.
- Add one or more line items with the "SDK Mediation" creative type.
- Download the Adapter
Vungle will now be in the DoubleClick waterfall, along with any other ad networks you choose. Now all you need to do is test the integration, submit the app, and go live by switching Vungle out of Test Mode!