Follow these instructions to quickly add our Android SDK into a sample application with DoubleClick for Publishers set up as the main advertising mediation layer.
Before you get started…
- You must have a Google AdSense account set up before getting started with DoubleClick. To begin, sign up for an AdSense account.
- Sign up for a DFP Small Business or DFP Premium Solution account.
- If you haven't already done so, head over to the Vungle dashboard and add your app to your account. You need to do this so that you can get your App ID. It’s in red on your app’s page. The App ID will be used to initialize Vungle within DoubleClick.
- Set up Vungle as an ad network company.
Follow the DFP instructions
We'll be following the instructions provided by DFP here.
Set up SDK Mediation creatives in the DFP UI; refer to the article Add a new mobile creative for detailed instructions.*Note: make sure to use "SDK Mediation" as the creative type.
Add one or more line items with the "SDK Mediation" creative type.
Add the Google Mobile Ads SDK
- Download the Google Mobile Ads SDK *(Note this has been deprecated and is now part of Google Play Services)
- Set up Google Play Services
Add the Vungle Adapter
Vungle will now be in the DoubleClick waterfall, along with any other ad networks you choose. Now all you need to do is test the integration, submit the app, and go live by switching Vungle out of Test Mode!