Multi-bidding lets advertisers set how much they’re willing to bid by publisher, by any publisher/country combination, or set country-level default bids. Multiple custom bids can be uploaded simultaneously through a single CSV file. Easily add a multi-bidding row or remove a row with simplicity. Edit existing bids, create new ones or remove publisher or country bids. With full bidding granularity, you can bid smarter for higher ROAS, using fewer campaigns.
- Log into your advertiser self-serve platform.
- Select an existing campaign and go to its Bidding section.
- Click on Download Example CSV
- Update the CSV with any of the following combinations:
• publisher app ID and bid rate
• publisher app ID, country (geo), and bid rate
• geo and bid rate — use an asterisk (*) in the publisher app ID column to set this as the country default bid.
- Save your CSV file.
- Drag and drop your CSV file or click "browse"
- Click on any bid to edit it or easily add/delete a single row or bulk delete.
- Then click Review to review your campaign summary, or click Continue.
- Click Save & Activate to activate the campaign.
- File must be in .csv format.
- Vungle Publisher App ID must be correct — name does not.
- Campaigns support up to 100,000 publisher bids at a time.
- Sorry, Safari is not supported at this time.