Adaptive Creative is able to listen to commands sent from the Vungle SDK, and can dynamically customise the ad to achieve a better user experience for the user.
Pausing and Resuming Ads
If a user closes the publisher app during the video or gameplay, Adaptive Creative has the ability to pause the audio/video/interactive experience automatically. When a user returns to the ad experience, the content resumes in the same state as when it was initially paused.
App Store on Interaction
ASOI (also known as App Store on Interaction) is a feature integrated within Adaptive Creative to correctly trigger the call-to-action events, which are then aligned with Publisher settings based on different states. To illustrate, the ASOI user flow could be as follows:
- At a specific state within the ad experience, which could be one of the following:
- When the user has interacted a certain number of times.
- When the user has consumed a significant duration of the ad, for example:
- Completed a playable game (we send a ‘complete’ event as a milestone).
- Browsed through the majority of the content on a carousel.
For more information on ASOI, please read this article.