Liftoff is partnering with ironSource as a bidder in Unity LevelPlay In-App Bidding.
Before You Begin
To participate in Liftoff In-App Bidding, you must integrate:
- Unity LevelPlay SDK
- Liftoff Monetize Vungle SDK v6.8.1 or higher
Step 1. Begin by A/B Testing with Unity LevelPlay
We recommend that you leverage the Unity LevelPlay A/B testing functionality when joining Liftoff In-App Bidding with LevelPlay. Use A/B testing to compare waterfall and app bidding performance to make the best choices for your monetization. Refer to the A/B Testing article to learn more.
Step 2. Set Up Liftoff Bidding in the LevelPlay Dashboard
Always refer to Unity LevelPlay In-App Bidding documentation for publisher integration and guidelines.
- Make sure you have already added Liftoff as a network in LevelPlay mediation.
- In the Unity LevelPlay dashboard, locate your app and the ad unit(s) for which you want to enable app bidding.
- Under Bidding, click Setup, and enter your Liftoff Placement Reference ID and Liftoff Application ID.
Step 3. Set Up App Bidding in the Liftoff Dashboard
These instructions assume that you already have a Liftoff app and placements created.
- Log into the Liftoff Monetize Dashboard and create new placements for app bidding. Do not use existing placements for in-app bidding. Set up one placement per supported ad format; for example, set one placement for interstitial and one for rewarded video. Note: The Liftoff banner and MREC ad formats will be supported for Advanced Bidding in the first half of 2021.
- Tell your Account Manager which placement(s) you want to use for in-app bidding.
Step 3. Integrate Unity LevelPlay Mediation with the Liftoff Monetize SDK
Access Unity LevelPlay documentation by signing in with your LevelPlay account, and follow the instructions to integrate Liftoff with LevelPlay Mediation: