Use these instructions to integrate with Tenjin. This article guides you through setting up Liftoff in the Tenjin dashboard.
Step 1. Add Liftoff in Tenjin
- In the Tenjin dashboard, navigate to Channels.
- Add Marketing Channel.
- Select Liftoff (formerly Vungle).
- Enter your Liftoff Reporting API Key (available at the Account level in your Liftoff Direct dashboard, shown below).
Step 2. Create a Liftoff Campaign in Tenjin
- Go to the Campaigns section in the Tenjin dashboard.
- Click New Campaign.
- Select the Liftoff (formerly Vungle) account you created in Step 1. Select the app for which you want to create a campaign.
- Enable Install Callback.
Step 3. Set Up a Callback
At first the callback is not enabled.
- Enable the callback by clicking New Callback.
- Filter for Liftoff (formerly Vungle) and choose the install callback.
Step 4. Select Macros
Step 5. Set Up Post-Install Events for Liftoff in Tenjin
For data that occurs post-install (ROAS, retention, level achievements, or other custom events), you can create a callback manually.
- Go to the app for which you want to create events to send to Liftoff.
- Select New Callback. A selection of callback templates displays. You can also create a custom event if you wish to optimize for other events besides In-App-Purchase or Retention Rate.
- Define a name for the event.
- Then select Ping every time. For method, select GET.