Access your account settings at https://advertiser.vungle.com/account, or select My Account from the drop menu in the top right corner.
My Account Page
The top of the My Account page is a dashboard of your most salient account activity. Lower in the page, you can view and edit your account details. This is where you can retrieve your Vungle Account ID and your Reporting API Key.
The top of your My Account page is a dashboard containing your most current statuses.
In your account dashboard, you can:
- Review your Available Funds, your Overall Funds, and your Overall Spend
- Add funds to your account by clicking Add More Funds under Available Funds
- Review the list of your Most Recent Transactions (which can be refreshed as you review it)
- Review any agreements you have signed with Vungle
Account Types: Pre-Pay and Post-Pay
Vungle has two budget types for an account: pre-pay and post-pay. All new users start with pre-pay on our advertiser platform.
- Pre-pay: For pre-pay accounts (new users) you can add funds by clicking Add More Funds under Available Funds and adding a new payment option (instructions below).
- Post-pay: Post-pay accounts are a billed payment option; contact your account team to arrange the details.
Add Funds to Your Pre-Pay Account
In the My Account page, click Add More Funds.
In the Add Funds page, enter your payment details.
- Payment Type: Credit card / Alipay
- Amount: For our self-serve customers who do not have a dedicated Account Manager, we require a $5,000 minimum prepayment
- Credit Card: Enter your credit card information
- Billing Country: Required
Make sure your payment information is correct and complete, and click Process Payment.
Below your account dashboard are the details of your account. Here you can retrieve your Vungle Account ID and your Reporting API Key. You can also review and edit your contact information.