You can now perform quality assurance (QA) on your playable assets prior to submitting them to Liftoff. This means you can identify bugs and reduce the Liftoff creative review cycle. To do this, install our Creative Verifier app on your test device, upload the assets you want to test, and preview them in the Liftoff Monetize SDK.
Install the Creative Verifier
Install the Creative Verifier on your phone or tablet as follows:
- From your phone or tablet, access the Creative Verifier on the Liftoff website: https://vungle.com/creative-verifier/ and download the version for your platform.
The app displays on your device.
- Open the Creative Verifier app and follow the instructions.
- The app provides you with the IP address you will use to upload your playable units.
Copy the IP address; it will look similar to this:
You are ready to start using the Creative Verifier for QA on your playable assets.
QA Your Playable Assets
- Go to your device's web browser and paste the URL you copied from the Creative Verifier app.
You will see something like this:
- Either drag and drop or browse for the bundle you want to upload to the QA tool. Click Start Upload.
- Return to the Creative Verifier app. The unit is ready to test there.
- Click Test.
You can now preview the ad on your device using the Liftoff Monetize SDK. You can select from the following SDK versions:
Troubleshooting the Creative Verifier
- Error Code: 'index.html' NOT found!
The bundle you uploaded does not contain a file called 'index.html'. Rename your 'ad.html' to 'index.html' and you can resume your testing.
- Error Code: parent.postMessage('download','*') NOT found!
This means that events, such as the download event, are missing. Make sure your bundle contains the correct events, as described in our Customize the Adaptive Creative Experience article.
- This site can't be reached.
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxrefused to connect.
Your device may be locked. If this happens, sometimes the browser can't be reachable for upload. Make sure your device is unlocked to avoid this.