Liftoff is partnering with AdMob as a bidder in AdMob In-App Bidding.
Before You Begin
To participate in Liftoff App Bidding, you must integrate:
- AdMob SDK
- Liftoff Monetize SDK v6.10.2 or higher
- Liftoff Monetize Adapter v188.8.131.52 or higher
Step 1. Begin by A/B Testing with AdMob
We recommend that you leverage the AdMob A/B testing functionality when joining Liftoff App Bidding with AdMob. Use A/B testing to compare waterfall and app bidding performance to make the best choices for your monetization. Refer to the A/B Testing article to learn more.
Step 2. Set Up Liftoff Bidding in the AdMob Dashboard
Always refer to AdMob In-App Bidding documentation for publisher integration and guidelines.
Go to->Mediation group - > Creative mediation group -> add Ad Unit
If you already have a mediation group, use that group and add an ad unit
- In the AdMob dashboard, add Liftoff as a bidding source
Map ad unit. Please put the Liftoff application ID and Liftoff placement Reference ID
Step 3. Set Up App Bidding in the Liftoff Dashboard
These instructions assume that you already have a Liftoff app and placements created.
- Log into the Liftoff Monetize Dashboard and create new placements for app bidding. Do not use existing placements for app bidding. Set up one placement per supported ad format; for example, set one placement for interstitial and one for rewarded video. Note: The Liftoff banner and MREC ad formats will be supported for Advanced Bidding in the first half of 2021.
- Tell your Account Manager which placement(s) you want to use for app bidding.
Step 4. Integrate AdMob Mediation with the Liftoff Monetize SDK
Access AdMob documentation by signing in with your AdMob account, and follow the instructions to integrate Liftoff with AdMob Mediation: