Vungle is partnering with AdMob as a bidder in AdMob In-App Bidding.
Before You Begin
To participate in Vungle App Bidding, you must integrate:
- AdMob SDK
- Vungle SDK v6.10.2 or higher
- Vungle Adapter v220.127.116.11 or higher
Step 1. Begin by A/B Testing with AdMob
We recommend that you leverage the AdMob A/B testing functionality when joining Vungle App Bidding with AdMob. Use A/B testing to compare waterfall and app bidding performance to make the best choices for your monetization. Refer to the A/B Testing article to learn more.
Step 2. Set Up Vungle Bidding in the AdMob Dashboard
Always refer to AdMob In-App Bidding documentation for publisher integration and guidelines.
Go to->Mediation group - > Creative mediation group -> add Ad Unit
If you already have a mediation group, use that group and add an ad unit
- In the AdMob dashboard, add Vungle as a bidding source
Map ad unit. Please put the Vungle application ID and Vungle placement Reference ID
Step 3. Set Up App Bidding in the Vungle Dashboard
These instructions assume that you already have a Vungle app and placements created.
- Log into the Vungle Publisher Dashboard and create new placements for app bidding. Do not use existing placements for app bidding. Set up one placement per supported ad format; for example, set one placement for interstitial and one for rewarded video. Note: The Vungle banner and MREC ad formats will be supported for Advanced Bidding in the first half of 2021.
- Tell your Account Manager which placement(s) you want to use for app bidding.
Step 4. Integrate AdMob Mediation with the Vungle SDK
Access AdMob documentation by signing in with your AdMob account, and follow the instructions to integrate Vungle with AdMob Mediation: