Announcement: Vungle Is Rebranding
As we merge with Liftoff, we are excited to rebrand our offerings:
- The Vungle suite for publishers is now Liftoff Monetize.
- The Vungle SDK remains unchanged: Vungle SDK.
- The Vungle suite for advertisers is now Liftoff Direct.
- Vungle Exchange remains unchanged: Vungle Exchange.
These changes will affect our UI and documentation. DSPs using Vungle Exchange can expect the following:
- Our narrative will refer to our product suites as Liftoff Monetize, Vungle SDK, Liftoff Direct, Vungle Exchange.
Our publisher suite is now Liftoff Monetize, our SDK is still Vungle SDK, our advertiser suite is now Liftoff Direct, and Vungle Exchange remains unchanged.
- APIs: Our Domains Stay the Same.
Our API domains, all containing
vungle, will not change.
- Some links will gradually be updated to Liftoff URLs.
Links to our dashboards, to our support center, to email addresses, and to other sites will transport you to Liftoff or Vungle URLs, as required.
- Our code samples match the backend code, which uses Vungle in the names of many methods, functions, and endpoints.
This means that you will see Liftoff as our company name on our website, in our product UI, in our communications to you, and in our marketing collateral–everywhere except in reference to Vungle SDK and Vungle Exchange.