If you are in the process of creating a new app or a new campaign, your flow will take you to the Creative Manager, where you can build a new creative or attach an existing one to your campaign; these instructions are below. If you navigate to the Creatives tab directly, you can view existing creatives.
This is the main Creatives page. Access it at https://advertiser.vungle.com/creatives or by navigating to the Creatives tab in the left panel. This page lists all your existing creatives, along with their properties.
You can learn the status of each creative, too: creatives can be Active (serving ads, denoted by a green dot) or Paused (not serving ads, denoted by a red dot).
In this page you can:
- Filter your creatives list, search for a creative by name, or page through all your creatives
- Filter creatives by Application, by the Status, or Creative Format.
- Select which columns to display by clicking on the gear icon in the top right
- Pause or activate a creative by clicking on the drop-down menu (⋮) at the end of the row
- Preview a creative by clicking on the drop-down menu (⋮) at the end of the row
- Review creative details by clicking on either the creative name or on the drop-down menu (⋮) at the end of the row
- Create a new creative by clicking Add Creative in the top right
Build Creatives With Creative Manager
Build new creatives and edit existing ones using our Creative Manager.
The Creative Manager lets you build and preview your creative in real time.
- Navigate to the Creative Manager by selecting the Creatives tab from the left navigation panel and then clicking Add Creatives in the top right corner.
- Select the creative category from the top four offered.
We support four categories of creatives: Playables, Full Screen, MREC, and Banner. Within each category, you can choose from multiple creative types.
Note: Playables is currently only available to pre-approved advertisers. Contact your account manager for approval.
- Select the Creative Type within the category you chose.
- Clicking on the asset placeholder displays the assets panel, where you can select from the assets you have already uploaded, or upload new assets. Refer to the Creative Asset Requirements article for Liftoff's specifications for each type of creative.
If you're approved for Playables, you can use the Assets tab of the Liftoff Direct Dashboard to easily view the assets you have in your account for your applications.
Use the creative preview tool to see and interact with your creatives so you can launch them with confidence. Navigate to your Creative List to easily preview how your creative will look and work. Click the "more" icon and click Preview to view all your creatives.
Interact with any ad format we run on our network, including all your playables. Check your ads in portrait and landscape orientations across phone and tablet. Test your close and mute buttons, privacy link, and calls to action.
- Wait for Liftoff admins to approve your creative. This process applies to every new creative. Learn about approvals.
The main Creatives page displays all the creatives you have defined so far. You can learn the status of each creative on this page as well; creatives can be Active, or Pending (under Liftoff review), or Inactive. If the creative is Inactive, you can view the reason(s) to fix them later.
Assets Tab (Only for Advertisers Approved for Playables)
If your account has been approved by Liftoff to use our Playables feature (that is, if you've been approved to upload Playables as a fourth creative category), then you will also see an additional tab in your left navigation panel: Assets. You can also navigate to it by URL: https://advertiser.vungle.com/assets.
Use the Assets page to view a report of your assets, upload new assets, and manage existing assets.
- View: Click on the asset thumbnail in the left column or on the asset name to view the asset.
- Sort: You can sort the assets list by any column in the table.
- Change report columns: Use the settings gear icon to select the columns of your assets report.
- Upload: Click Add Assets in the top right to upload a new asset.
- Download, edit, or delete an asset: The last column in the table is the edit column. Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) to download, edit, or delete an asset.
The Delete Asset option is disabled if the asset is currently being used in one or more creatives.
Filter the Assets List
- You can search for assets by name using the Search box.
- You can filter the list by selecting Applications to which the assets are attached.
- You can also filter by Status. Values include: Pending Review, Needs Attention, Under Visual QA, Under Full QA, or Active.
- Filter by asset Type. Values include: Image, Video, or Playable.
More About Creatives
Creatives (and, necessarily, assets) is a rich topic that goes far beyond how to use our Creative Manager. Visit the Creative section of our help center for in-depth information about using the Creative Manager, requirements for the creative assets you upload, and building Adaptive Creative for Liftoff. Here is the best place to get started.