ⓘ Our monetization suite for app or game publishers will be called Liftoff Monetize, and our SDK is now the Liftoff Monetize SDK. Vungle is getting a name change and a facelift. Please bear with us as our codebase and documentation evolve to match our new brand. For the codebase, this means that you will continue to see "Vungle" in the names of objects or functions for some months to come. For the Help Center, it means that you will see the product names change, but the code examples will reflect the true state of the codebase. Find all your SDK integration documentation here.
- Enable AdMob Mediation on iOS
- Enable AdMob Mediation on Android
- Set Up Vungle's MREC and Banner in the AdMob Dashboard
- Enable MoPub Mediation on iOS
- Enable MoPub Mediation on Android
- Set Up Vungle's MREC and Banner on the Mopub Dashboard
- Unity 2018 and Lower: Legacy Build System Error on Xcode
- How to merge conflicts manually in back_up_rules.xml between Vungle and AppsFlyer(Android)
- Unity's IL2CPP build throws an Exception on Windows
- Does the Vungle iOS SDK use UIWebView or WKWebView?
- Does Vungle Android SDK support 64-bit App?
- Android SDK 6.5.x API Changes
Need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us, we’re here to help!